May 28, 2021
iCure MedTech Enrolment Program
License and integration support for EHR applications, medical devices, healthcare apps for doctors or patients, starting on July 15th.
We are announcing the 1-Year Program of iCure Medtech for 5 selected companies.
To participate in the selection, please apply through the registration form
You will get:
- 12 months FREE access to the full iCure MedTech platform license
- setup and implementation support from iCure team
- easy start to go live with pilot in few weeks
How it works:
- Apply before 20.06.2021 by filling out the form
- We will talk with you to define the match
- Program starts on 15.07.2021!
- Product already in the market or ready to launch within 2 Months
- You look to add the following features to your product:
- End-to-end encryption (full/selective, GDPR compatible and data analytics layer)
- Access rights management and separate databases (multiple access points and profiles)
- Connection with eHealth services and EHRs
- Interoperability (FHIR – IHE .XDS – IHE .IPS)
- Dedicated point of contact at business and technical level
Apply through the registration form
Medical Data Backend as the Service
Data Storage as a service
With iCure you can streamline your medical data management locally and in the cloud. The iCure database is optimized for data integrity, scalability, availability and data security. You can host your server in your cloud or ours and your data are always available online and mobile.
The iCure database is optimized for data integrity. Your data can be accessed centrally or distributed, and you may define your data residency, according to your needs.
Data Model designed for healthcare applications
The inherent iCure Data Model is compatible with modern EHRs, so that your data can be used in a wider healthcare context. It allows data to be anonymized yet remain searchable for the implementation of real time Analytics and AI applications.
- IHE .XDS certified compatibility
- IHE .IPS Patient data export
- SNOMED-CT, ICD-10, ICPC-2, LOINC, ATC. classification standards support
End-to-end encryption by default
Sensitive Data are end-to-end encrypted, which makes them impervious to privacy breaches. Compliant access control policies can be implemented at the local and cloud level, ensuring that data is seen only by those authorized.
- AES-256 / RSA-2048 asymmetric encryption
- Open Source Algorithms
- RSA Keys are available only to users
API accessible data for e-Health interoperability
Your data does not live in a silo, but is accessible through an API, that also handles encryption for custom applications. Patient, medical or device data can be integrated directly and securely to external systems or EHRs.
- REST API for connection to custom web applications and mobile SDKs
- IHE .XDS standard to connect with 3rd party applications
- 22 available certified web-interfacing services, like connection with DMP (France) and the doctor mailbox (Belgium).
Compliance by design
iCure Data management is designed to be used in a variety of applications and thus meets the regulatory requirements of several standards, exceeding the provisions of MDR and GDPR.
- ISO 27001 compliant software development
- IHE certificates
- Compliance with MDR requirements